June 11, 2010

100th Post and Zoo Fun

This is my 100th post!!! Kind of lame, considering how long I've been blogging. Ha!

On Tuesday, Liam and I went to the zoo with my friend, Amy, and her daughter, Kaitlyn. I've only been to the OKC zoo once. Since then they've added a new Children's Zoo, which was perfect for our little ones! Liam was pretty excited about the goats. I was a little worried he would go in for a kiss (like he does with Maudie), so I stayed pretty close by the whole time.
This is Amy and Kaitlyn. Is Kaitlyn not beautiful?!?!
Look at that red, curly hair! I love it!!!!
And that smile! She is such a happy girl!
Liam stood at the sheep cage saying, "Baa" over and over again. I think he was hoping they'd talk back!
This next picture cracks me up. He was so into seeing all of the animals that he squatted down to get a better look at the rabbits. He looks like he's just going to hop away at any moment!
This pic was taken in the parakeets cage. Liam kept trying to point the parakeets out to Kaitlyn. At one point, Liam ran up to a lady who was in the cage with us, grabbed her leg and pointed at the parakeets that were bathing. I guess I need to start teaching him about "stranger danger"!
After seeing the parakeets, Liam got tired. Look at how serious he is in this pic and how happy Kaitlyn is!
Liam loved looking at the monkeys. He kept saying, "Ah, ah, ah!" That's his favorite animal sound to make! :)
Thanks so much, Amy, for inviting us to go to the zoo with you. We had so much fun and can't wait for our next play date!!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I am so glad we went! thanks for coming at spur of the moment! it was a fun day!