August 10, 2009

Skye and Thad's Wedding

Skye and Thad's beach wedding couldn't have been more beautiful! They are an amazing couple and I wish them many years of happiness (and babies)! Haha!!! Their wedding was perfect...the perfect couple, weather and scenery. Maybe when David and I renew our vows someday, we'll head to the beach to do it! (hint, hint!!!)

The handsome groom and I before the wedding...
Skye and I at the condo...
Does she not make a beautiful bride?!?!
During the ceremony...(Yep, that's David performing the ceremony. In Florida anyone can marry you as long as a notary is present!)
LOVE!
With the adorable flower girl, Sabrey...
One of my favorites!
My little family after the ceremony...(Liam was miserable! Not only was it after his bedtime, but some one (not ME, of course) decided it would be fun to put his feet in the water. He flipped out and fussed the rest of the time we were at the beach.)
Back at the condo...
Congrats, Skye and Thad! Thank you for inviting us to be a part of your big day!!!

2 comments:

chrisandtif said...

I thought that was David doing the ceremony on your facebook! Chris and I were wondering if he was ordained and we just didn't know it- ha! Glad you all had fun- well as long as Liam wasn't at the beach!

Casey said...

Pictures turned out so pretty on the beach! Love the colors! Glad y'all had fun and L did good!!
What a fun family vacay!!!