July 8, 2009

Oops!

I don't know how it happened or who is responsible, but my son has turned into a spoiled little baby and an amazing fit thrower since he's been sick! The only time he is happy now is when he is in mommy's arms. Here's the proof...

Throwing a fit while in his jumperoo...
Throwing a fit while in his Bumbo...
Throwing a fit while on his play mat...
Throwing a fit while on his blanket (I think he's so angry in this one he could breath fire!)...
BUT...he is happy when pulling Ross's hair!

So, I've been busy all day long holding my precious, spoiled baby and have got nothing done around the house. (That's my story and I'm sticking to it!!!)

5 comments:

chrisandtif said...

So, the spoiled baby thing must be going around. Eli is the same way this week...

chrisandtif said...

PS- I loved all of the pictures! It made me feel better!

God Bless and Much Love~ The Goodwin Family said...

I know how you feel sister! It's like any kind of illness sets you back and you have to "retrain" them. I would wear the boys around in my Baby Bjorn front carrier on days like that just to feel like I did something around the house. Best of luck to you and I hope Liam is feeling better! :-)
~Olivia

Casey said...

Liam is NOT spoiled ;)
When babies are sick all they want to do is be held!!! Enjoy it even if your house looks like a mess!!! I can come over and watch L but I would have to wear a mask :)

Bethany said...

Don't you love every second of it though! :) ... the holding and snuggling part of course! ha! Eat it up girl! They grow soooo fast! It is a TREASURE the few times Savannah will still snuggle with me! :) Hope he is feeling better!