June 24, 2009

Family Pictures

Our friend, Chris, who took our pictures last week gave us a CD today with all of the wonderful pictures he took. There are over a hundred of them and I had a horrible time choosing the few I am going to share. I have also added some to my sidebar and to my header. He is an amazing photographer! Get ready for some serious cuteness...

As soon as we put these cute overalls on Liam, one of the buttons broke, but we made it work.


Liam has been teething for weeks. His hand is in his mouth non-stop.



Josh Hamilton is our favorite baseball player. We went to a Ranger's game right after I found out I was pregnant, and I made the guys wait around at the tunnel to get his autograph, just in case I had a boy. I'm either going to send this picture of Liam in Hamilton's jersey off to Hamilton or wait around at the tunnel again to get it autographed for Liam's wall. If you don't know anything about Josh Hamilton, you should check out his story. He has an amazing testimonial!

I just love those eyes!

Thanks again, Chris. The pictures are better than I ever expected them to be!!!

3 comments:

amanda said...

i LOVE all your pictures. you are blessed with a beautiful family.

Mrs. J said...

the pictures are amazing! I can see how you had problems choosing- the ones you posted are incredible!

Rachel said...

What a precious family! Liam is soooo handsome!