January 29, 2013

Family Pics 2012

I intended to share these pics as soon as Christmas was over, once everyone had their Christmas cards, and then I forgot. Better late than never!

These are my favorite family pictures yet! Our photographers are ah-mazing! Go check out their blog, especially if you live in the Amarillo, Texas area. I promise you won't regret it!

I must say, and I know I may be partial, but I have the cutest little family. Those two boys of mine are just so stinkin' handsome! I couldn't love them more!






I think there might have been some serious photoshopping going on in this one....I am absolutely in no way this thin in real life. Thank you, Tiffany! :)



This may be my all time favorite picture of Liam. Ever. He is such a little man!



Thanks, Tiff and Chris, for making your magic happen as usual. Y'all totally rock! Or, as Liam would say...y'all are the bomb-dot-com!

No comments: