June 27, 2012

Lady A Concert

As usual, it's been a looooong time since I got on here and took the time to write a blog post. I have no excuses for myself. But, I'm determined to get completely caught up before I go back to school. 

A couple of months ago, my mom and I went to a Lady Antebellum concert. It was a great concert! 
 The opening act was Thompson Square. I wasn't too excited to see them, but they ended up being really good. And, the leading male in the band is an Okie! (Have you heard their new song, Glass? So good!)
 Up after Thompson Square was Darius Rucker, also known at Hootie. He was on stage for about an hour and was hands down my favorite act of the concert. He even performed some old Hootie and the Blowfish songs!
 Headlining the concert was Lady Antebellum. They were spectacular! I haven't heard a song of theirs that I don't love.

 Towards the end of Lady A's performance, Thompson Square and Darius Rucker came out to perform with Lady A. Definitely my favorite part of the concert!
If you get a chance, go check out these acts in concert! They won't disappoint!!!

No comments: