October 2, 2011

A couple of funnies for us to remember...

Every morning as we're leaving the house, Liam tries to get as many toys in the car with us as I will let him. Last week we had gone through all of the normal "I need Buzz with me", "Please can I have my blankey?", "Mommy, I need my blocks, please?" After saying no to all of those sweet requests, Liam began rubbing his eye and said, "My eye has an ouchie. I neeeeeed an iPad." Haha!

Every morning Liam requests a b-nana (banana) and milk. Last week before a visit from Nana and Papa, Liam sat in our bed eating his banana and said, "I'm eating a b-nana. B-nana and Papa!" He then laughed hysterically at his own joke.

During Nana and Papa's visit, Liam was struggling a bit with his...ahem.....bowel movements. After sitting on the potty and finally having a bowel movement, he said, "Ahhhhhhhh....I have diaper rash!"

Man....this boy cracks me up!

No comments: