January 23, 2011

A visit with Grandma

Our Saturday started off with breakfast and Liam showing off for his daddy. While David was out of town, Liam learned to put on his mittens. I think he forgot he knew how until he saw his mittens sitting on the table. And there's no better time to put on mittens than during breakfast, right?
After we got around, we headed to Edmond for my cousin's gymnastics meet. He did great (even though I don't have pics to prove it). He even medaled in one event! After the meet my Grandma came to stay the night with us. My grandma is such a sweet lady. She means so much to me! Liam absolutely loved playing with her. He even convinced her to get inside his train tent with him.
I love this next pic. It just melts my heart. Liam loves books so much, so grandma got right down on the floor to read to him. Liam listened to every word she read. (Can you believe she's 79?!?! I hope I'm as agile as her when I get that age!)
We said good-bye to Grandma this morning and spent the rest of the day relaxing around the house. Liam tried an ice cream sandwich for the very fist time and loved it. I have no idea why we decided to give him ice cream after bath, but we did. He ended up making a huge mess all over his jammies.
Look at that sweet face and those rosy cheeks. I could just eat him up....mess and all!
Liam has an appointment with an endocrinologist tomorrow morning, so I took the day off. I'm so excited to get an extra day with my boy this week!

No comments: