November 25, 2010

I love Shutterfly!

I'll be honest......I've never used Shutterfly before. I've looked at their site tons of times. On each occasion that I've taken a peak, I've fallen in love with their Christmas Photo Cards. There are so many choices. And, they are all adorable!!! (I think this one might be my favorite, but I've looked so many times and came up with a new favorite every time!) This is the year I am determined to use Shutterfly to order my Christmas cards. I'm NOT going to procrastinate. I'm going to order in plenty of time to receive the cards in the mail, address them, and mail them out. So, if you're on my list, be looking for a super cute Shutterfly card from our family!!!

I'm also interested in using Shutterfly to make a calendar for some of our family members for Christmas. If it's as easy as I've heard, it won't take very long to design the calendar. That is just what this busy mom needs! And, check out these coffee mugs! LOVE THEM!!!!!!


1 comment:

Amy said...

I love Shutterfly too. I am so glad you are starting to make stuff on there too. It is so fun to make stuff on there! It's almost like an addiction for me! ha. that's where I made Kaitlyn's baby books and Bill's apron and book for Father's Day. Now I might just make a mug like you are doing too! :)