December 5, 2009

Thanksgiving Post...a little late

Liam was still a little under the weather over Thanksgiving, but he was a trooper and had a blast on our trip. We headed to Bartlesville the night before Thanksgiving and then to Missouri with my mom on Thanksgiving. We decided a few days before our trip that we would start introducing Liam to more table foods, so Thanksgiving dinner was a lot of fun! (Is there anyone else out there whose doctor told them to keep their baby on baby food until he or she is 18 months? Isn't that a little late?) Liam liked the mashed potatoes, cheese and noodles. But.......he LOVED the chocolate mousse!
Begging Nana for more of that chocolate stuff...
Liam had a lot of fun playing while we were at my grandma's. He loved having everyone's attention.
Liam thought he needed some of my Blistex, which I am addicted to. I don't know when it happened or how it happened, but I cannot live without my Blistex!
The next day we headed to David's mom and dad's house where Liam made a new best friend, Buddy. Buddy is David's parent's yellow lab who was so sweet to Liam. I didn't have my camera, so we didn't get any pictures of Liam and Buddy playing. :( I'll have to get some at Christmas.

We took our family pics today...I'll post some of those soon along with some pics of our Christmas decor. One week from today is the BIG FIRST BIRTHDAY PARTY!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

God Bless and Much Love~ The Goodwin Family said...

Holy Moly...18 months??? My kids would NEVER wait that long for good 'ol table food. Both of the boys were strictly table food by 1 year. I know it all depends on the kiddo though (but I still can't imagine whipping out jars of baby food to feed an 18mo old!)

Casey said...

No baby food jars here either! We stopped that at about 1 year also!!! It's great to not worry about that either!