March 14, 2009

Pics with Yoda!

Liam and I went to have his 3 month pics taken by a good friend and decided to throw in some Easter pics while we were at it. Apparently the bunnies get really mean by Easter because of all of the kiddos pulling and chewing on their ears, so I guess it's best to have the pics taken early. The first three pics are with the super sweet bunny, Yoda. Yoda really likes to be the center of attention because, as you can see...he kind of takes over! Luckily, Liam is accustomed to little fuzzy creatures crawling around him (our dog, Ross, loves to be near Liam), so the bunny didn't scare him at all. I love this first pic! Yoda and Liam are posing perfectly!
Yoda starting to take over...
Where's Liam?!?! You can see my hand in the top of the pic grabbing for Yoda. Liam took it like a champ!
I love Liam's outfit! He's such a little man!
This one is my favorite from the day.
Liam did NOT like having the bunny on his back...or was it being on his tummy he didn't like?
At this point, Liam is yelling for HELP!!!
I guess the bunnies wore Liam out, because this is what he did when we got home and throughout most of the night. He is such an angel!!!

3 comments:

Casey said...

Haha I love that last one. We must of warn him out :) Owen fell asleep in the car also!

Bethany said...

what a cutie!! He is adorable!! =)

The Rantings of a Drama Queen's Mum said...

Very cute pics. I love the 1 of him sleeping.