March 17, 2009

3 Months Old?!?!?

Where does the time go? It does not seem possible that my little man turned 3 months old yesterday. He is growing so much! The sleeper he has on in this pic used to be way too big for him, now it's officially too small, and won't be worn again. :(
We finally decided it was time to take Liam into public. Here he is on the way to the mall...
And here he is after the mall. I guess the shopping wore him out!
In an attempt to eat at the dinner table at the same time, we gave Liam's convertible highchair a try. I guess he liked it, because he fell asleep as soon as we buckled him in, giving David and I a chance to enjoy a quiet dinner together!




3 comments:

Mrs. J said...

what a cutie! It was so great to meet him! what a long way he has come in three months- praise the Lord! much love!

Casey said...

Can't wait to get my hands on this little guy next week! Man remember where he was 3 months ago??? He's a tough cookie!

My Purpose: said...

Amanda, your little man is so, so sweet! I had such fun this morning reading through all of your posts! Your story is incredible, and brought tears to my eyes. God is so, so good, and His hand is definitely on your adorable little baby boy. I miss you, girl! Keep in touch! :)
Les