December 17, 2008

Welcome Liam Victor!

To our surprise, Liam Victor made his arrival on Tuesday, December 16th at 5:29 p.m. He weighed 4 pounds and measured 17.25 inches. He is tiny, but is a fighter. After one puff from an oxygen mask, Liam started breathing on his own. He is still in the NICU and will remain there for about two weeks. Please pray that our precious baby boy continues to improve and grow!!!

I will post more pics and give more details about Liam's surprise birthday in a few days when I'm not so exhausted!!!

Our first family pic
My first time to hold him
David got to feed him about two hours after he was born!
Our precious baby
He couldn't be more perfect!

9 comments:

Linsey said...

Congratulations! I will definitely keep you all in my prayers. I am so happy for you! If you need anything, let me know. I will make the drive!

Andrea said...

Hi, this is Andrea (Morgan) Bastings. I found your blog the other day from Linsey, hope you don't mind. Congrats on your precious baby boy. We will keep him in our prayers. Once you get more energy can't wait to see more pics.

Carrie said...

Congratulations!!! Liam is so beautiful! You are all in my prayers. What a wonderful blessing!!!!

LB said...

Yea!!!! Congratulations!!! He's adorable.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Amanda! I'll be thinking about you, David, and baby Liam! He is precious.

chrisandtif said...

YAY! :)

Amy said...

I am so happy for you guys! I can't wait to meet Liam!!!

hollister said...

I am so happy for you! He is precious and so tiny! I will be praying for you and your beautiful family! I hope you get some much needed rest :-)

Casey said...

I'm so glad Liam is here! He's perfect and i'm so glad I get to come visit :) Give him kisses from Aunt Casey