December 2, 2008

Love at First Sight!!!

For most of the pregnancy, David and I have been undecided about whether or not to do a 4-D ultrasound. Then, someone I know gave me a gift certificate to Miracle Within Ultrasound in Edmond that covered half of the cost of the ultrasound, so we decided to go for it. I am SO thankful we did!!! It was an amazing experience. My mom and dad, David's mom and his little sister all made the trip to Edmond so that they could share this precious moment with us. It was incredible to see how much of a pretzel Liam is. For most of the ultrasound he had his feet and his hands covering his face. It took a lot of poking and prodding to get him to show us his adorable facial features. It was fun to speculate which parent each feature came from. He definitely has his mommy's nose and his daddy's ears!!!

Here are some of the photos from the ultrasound...


Yawning...I think that is the cutest tongue ever!!!
Look at that grin!
Liam's profile...he definitely has the Bonham nose!!!
His eye is open in this one!!!
Peace! Haha!!! Trying to suck on a finger...

4 comments:

chrisandtif said...

YAY! That is so awesome! :)

Amy said...

oh my goodness I can't believe how well you can see his features!! this is amazing! I cried looking at these pics..I am so happy for you!!!!

Renee said...

WOW! It's amazing how well you can see his sweet little face!! I'm so excited for you! Becoming a Mommy is the greatest gift!!

hollister said...

It just amazes me what they can do these days- they didn't have 4D when I had Josh! The pictures were incredible- I bet you can't wait to meet him :-)