September 2, 2011

Disney World Day 1: The Magic Kingdom

It's September and I still haven't blogged about our trip to Disney that happened in July. I guess you could say that I'm pretty far behind. So, instead of taking the time to narrate, I'm going to let the pictures do the talking. Well, for the most part!


The Buzz ride was Liam's favorite!




Disney World is the friendliest-nut-allergy place on Earth! At all of the restaurants we went to, including counter service places, the chef would come out to talk to us before we ordered. They would ensure us that Liam's food would not be contaminated when it was served and tell us what foods were safe. It was such a great experience!!! They even had safe ice cream!!!
A lot of the pictures I will post were taken by Disney photographers.



Look at Liam's face in this one. He did not like Stitch!





The Magic Kingdom was truly a magical experience. Several times throughout the day I caught myself getting chills and tearing up. It was just such a wonderful feeling to see Liam so happy!!!

No comments: